A solid writeup from Veeral about state management. Spoiler alert, here's his list. Check out the article to get more details.
1) State management is how you mitigate prop drilling
2) State management is how you update your page after creating/updating data, without a refresh
3) Manage your state maintainably by storing it in the right places
4) Learn other state management libraries in addition to just Redux
5) Your React app has two layers
6) Shared vs non-shared components
A practical guide to what Deep Linking is and how to accomplish it in React Native (including code samples). Also, this blog is really pretty and that has to count for something.
To better understand Concurrent React, swyx suggests you look outside of the React ecosystem. He's smart, so I think that's a reasonable suggestion. This article suggests talks from Python, Koka, Java/Haskell/Scala to help you get your lingo down.